Creating New Timesheets
- Click Menu > Timesheets
- The Timesheets Summary view will display your current weekending Timesheet.
- To navigate between weekending dates click the left and right arrow buttons to the side of the weekending date.
- From the Timesheet Summary click the + button located on the bottom toolbar and this will create a new time record.
- You are now in the Create view for your new time record. You will see four tabs at the top of your new time record.
- Verify that the Assigned To field has your name or the name of the user you are creating a time record for and continue with Check Yourself In below.
Check Yourself In
- Select a Work Date and press the save button
- Select a Project & Cost Code
- Select Start Time/End Times
- Select Approvals and Sign your time record.
Approve Your Time (Two options)
- From each individual Time Record select the Approvals Tab.
- Appropriately approve and Sign your Time Record.
- From the Weekly Timesheet view.
- Select the Pen button in the bottom toolbar.
- Sign the Timesheet for the week & click the Save Signature button.
- By signing from the Weekly Timesheet view - you are approving all the Time Records for the week.
- All signed Time Records will have a green background on the edit button & unapproved records will have a gray background.
Do you have a crew?
- Learn how to check in your crew here. Check Your Crew In